At Monroe County Pathways we believe that every life is valuable. We’re here to help you or a loved find the help you need.
Monroe County Pathways is a free and confidential service. We encourage you to call us. Our caring specialists will help you understand the treatment system within the state of Indiana and what your options are. Call or text now.
We're Here to Help
What you can expect when you call
1) Our services are free and confidential. We are available 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
2) You will connect with someone who cares about you and who is knowledgeable about the treatment options throughout the state of Indiana.
3) We will ask about your insurance status so that we don’t waste your time with resources that can’t help you. There are ways to get help with or without insurance.
4) We will work hard to find you an option that works and provide you with safety resources until we can find you an adequate option.
5) We believe that every life matters. We will be attentive and listen to your needs and find the most appropriate resource for you.